Second Opinion? Learn More About
I wanted to see for myself what all the "buzz" was about regarding this spine surgeon in Florida. I heard about him from another spine surgeon in the northeast where I live. He said he would recommend Doc Gleiber and only him.— Patient
Patients travel from all over the world to have surgery with Dr. Michael Gleiber. Dr. Gleiber offers e-consultations before patients travel to see him to determine whether they are candidates for spine surgery. This ensures that patients only make a trip when it's necessary.
These are the top reasons that patients travel to South Florida to have surgery with Dr. Gleiber:
- Rated one of the top minimally invasive spinal surgeons for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine procedures.
- Most procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis or an overnight stay with little post-operative pain given his surgical minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Dr. Gleiber consistently achieves outstanding outcomes for his patients and is recognized for his excellence in surgery and attention to detail. Dr. Gleiber takes on some of the most challenging cases including revision operations from other surgeons.
- Dr. Gleiber is Ivy League trained and Fellowship trained in all spinal conditions.
- We are a concierge-style surgical practice where you see the surgeon for at least 60 minutes to review whether you are a candidate for spine surgery. Everything about the pre- and post-operative period is clearly explained beforehand. There are no silly questions! We spend as much time as you need with us.
- Office assists in travel arrangements and hotel accommodations while you recover in South Florida. Hotels of choice include the Eau Palm Beach or The Boca Raton Resort.
- Dr. Gleiber is on staff at The University of Miami as well as other hospitals that provide a private concierge and fine amenities during your hospital stay.
- Our office always puts patients first and we are always available for the patients we care for! We have experience making your stay as well as your loved ones as pleasant as possible in South Florida and will tailor your visit to your requests or special needs.